Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My first blog award

Herbalist and fellow blogger Lisa Zahn has nominated my blog for the Brilliante Award. Thanks, Lisa!

  1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated
  6. List 5 random things about yourself that we might not pick up from your blog.
Here are 5 random things about me:
  1. I'm a fan of Doctor Who and Torchwood, as well as a number of other BBC shows.
  2. Forced veggie-eating in my childhood made me dislike green beans and many other vegetables as an adult. I am slowly finding ways to get over that, although I may never eat green beans.
  3. I met my DH through an AOL personal ad.
  4. In my first tiny apartment, I painted the living room Miss Piggy pink.
  5. I like pretzels and collect old pretzel cans from my area.
I need some time to make a list of blogs to nominate myself. I think Lisa and I read a lot of the same blogs, so some obvious choices have already gotten the award. I'll edit this post when I have time to think of nominees.

No comments: